It is A Class Care's priority to keep you safe at home. During these extraordinary times, changes to legislation and requirements it's hard to keep up to date with the new rules and regulations. Well, our priority is to keep you and your loved ones safe by following the most up to date guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO). Each week our dedicated team meet to discuss best practice, good hygiene protocol and wellbeing measures all to ensure that you are receiving care safely, robustly and whilst in the comfort of your own home.
The measures that we have put in plac
- Carer's have received weekly COVID training.
- We are extending the training to family members and our clients.
- Full stock of PPE is readily available.
- Frequent testing.
- Working in partnership with the local authority and commissioner groups
- Regular support from the lead Infection control Nurse
- Regular review of our local branches Contingency and Business Continuity plan.
- Robust recruitment process to ensure that we have a list of highly skilled and competent carers to cover emergency placements.
- Actively encouraging clients to have contact with their loved ones virtually.
- Regular risk assessments that are overseen by the senior leadership team
These are just a few of the measures that we have put in place to ensure that you are safe and the standard of care you have received is not compromised. Click here to find out what measures our local Ipswich branch has put in place.
If you have any questions or you would like to find out more then please email us at email@example.com