We are pleased to announce that A Class Care will be meeting and speaking to guests about our wellbeing service. Our wellbeing service is to promote peoples rights of staying in their own homes for as long as possible. We are going to speaking to guests about:
- How to fund your care
- What are the alternative services to Live In Care
- What happens if you or your loved one loses capacity in the future
- Where can you access support services that can help a love one stay at home
- What is Live In Care and how it can help you or a loved one especially if your a informal carer
- What is respite care - how that can support you if you or a loved one if you would like to take a break.
This will be both casual and informative day.
How to find us.
We will be at the Harpur Centre, Bedford on Friday, 27th February from 8AM until 5PM. We will be based near Fraser Heart Jewelers. Pop down and ask us some questions. We will be more than happy to help. If you want to call ahead then please contact our friendly care team on 01223 864 066. or email us at email@example.com