A Class Care are working to ensure that we are keeping you, your loved one’s and our community safe. The government has recognized that social care is fundamental to many people out in the community and recognize that support should be readily available. Our efforts and attention has been focused on making sure you are safe.
We wanted to assure you and our future clients that we will be continuing with our normal business functions. We have a robust business continuity plan in place, which is reviewed daily, to ensure that we can minimize the risk of cross contamination. Our proactive approach will help to ensure that we are creating a safe and effective delivery of our services to you.
To reassure you, the following actions have been taken:
- We have an ACCRT ( A Class Care Rapid Response Team) this are additional carers who are on standby to provide care in an event of an emergency.
- We have increased our recruitment efforts. All candidates will be subject to the same rigorous checks including DBS( Police checks) and reference checks. This will ensure that we can support not just A Class Care’s clients but other providers. We are extending our resources to hospitals, other care agencies and residential services.
- All staff have received infection control training and regular updates to keep themselves & our clients safe.
- We have an FAQ section for clients or their families in case they have additional concerns or questions
- A dedicated Health & Safety Committee has been set up that will provide sound advise and support to not just the carers but anyone else concerned.
- All our clients and carers have received PPE including Hand Sanitizers. We have received additional stock to ensure safe hygiene practices are being continually observed
- Posters on hand hygiene has been placed all over the offices and distributed to the carers
- Prioritizing Live In Care services to reduce cross contamination
- All carers have been asked to remain at the property to avoid different carers visiting. Again, to reduce the risk of cross contamination We have advised our clients, professionals and family members to reduce visits. This will help to reduce the risk of cross contamination.
- Joint working with grocery providers and volunteer services in the community to provide basic provisions to clients that are self-isolating.
- We are also offering support to families with children that are self-isolating including issuing resources that will help with home schooling.
We appreciate that a number of you may have concerns not only about yourself but for your loved ones. We are happy to help answer any questions and to support you in any way that we can. If you have any questions, you need some advise or guidance, then please contact our Health & Safety Lead email@example.com or call us on 01223 864 066