Current Vacancies - RECRUITING NOW
Deciding to work within the health care field is both rewarding and life changing. Knowing that you are extending your support to help people to live independently as possible and remain in their own homes is very satisfying, and worthwhile.
A Class Care’s focus is to ensure that we try to keep our clients within their own homes as long as possible and to achieve this we constantly seek quality focused applicants to join our team.
Here are some of our current vacancies:
|Community Care Worker||Cambridge||Community Care||Full Time/Part Time/Evenings & Weekends||£7.88 per|
|Waking Night Support Worker||Cambridge||Community Care||Evenings||£8.00 per hour|
|Waking Night Support Worker||Suffolk/Northampton||Community Care||Evenings||£8.00 per hour|
|Sleep In's - Carer||Cambridge/ Suffolk/ Northampton||Community Care||Evenings||£8.00 per hour|
|Living Carers||UK Wide||Community Care||Various||From £525.00 per week|
|Bank Community Carer||Cambridge||Community Carers||Various||£7.88 per|
If you are interested in applying for any of our vacancies then please contact our friendly recruitment team on 01223 864 066
The right candidate:
Here at A Class Care Ltd we believe in recruiting the right person which means that our clients receive highest quality service. So, what were we looking for:
- Applicants that have a genuine, caring attitude and willingness to help
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is very important when dealing with the elderly
- High quality standards and the use of best practice
- Want to make a difference to our elderly clients life
We choose the best caring people based on qualifications, skills and experience. When you successfully apply for a position with us, you will participate in a telephone screening interview, you will then be notified of an interview date and time. Following your interview, you will be contacted and informed whether your application has been successful or not. If successful you will be invited to complete the appropriate paperwork for the position you have applied for. In all cases, you will need to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service application and supply two references (one from your most previous employer and the other from someone who has know you for at least two years). You will then receive an offer letter with the appropriate contract and an agreed start date. You will receive full induction training before commencing your role.
- We have free lone working devices to protect your safety and well-being.
- Free full induction training
- Free DBS check
- Excellent and Competitive rates of pay
- Enhanced pay rates for Weekends & Bank holidays
- Contribution towards Diploma in Health & Social Care
- Up to 5.6 weeks holiday pro rata
- Career progression into Senior Carers, Team Leaders & Management roles
Refer clients or carers to us and receive a referral fee. The incentive for referring staff is £150 and the incentive for referring clients is £500. Induction terms apply.