Recruiting now. Senior Community Carer.
We are looking for a dedicated Senior Carer in Cambridge to join an established Home Care branch. You will be joining a longstanding organisation who deliver quality domiciliary care services to older people within their own homes.
As Senior Carer, you will be the critical link between carers and clients, ensuring your area is fully supervised and care plans are delivered accurately. Your duties will include:
- Supervise and guide Community Carers
- Conduct on the job Spot Checks
- Provide advise, guidance and on the job training for new carers
- To participate in our out of hours service
- To assist with recruitment fairs
- To provide general support to our clients at home
- At least 1 year’s supervisory experience in a Home Care service
- Ideally have a QCF Level 3 or willing to work towards this
- Full UK driving licence and access to your own transport
- Good IT skills and excellent attention to detail
We are seeking candidates with an excellent can do attitude that are willing to make a difference. If you think this is you then contact our friendly recruitment team on 01223 864 066
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer