A Class Care Ltd is excited to expand our Community Carers opportunity. We currently have a number of vacancies suiting an individual that would like to make a difference. The role of a Community Carer plays an important function to the organisation as they are their to make a difference to our clients life. The duties performed varies from day to day but can include assisting clients with washing, dressing, administrating medication to providing a companionship service including accompanying clients on holiday. No two days are the same.
We all need that little bit of help in our lives and the role of the Community Carer will be there to provided that added and valued support to our clients.
Salary starting From £16,000 per annum pro rata ( Part Time)
To become a carer experience is not required as full training will be provided including a 12 week training program, full induction training and certification at the end of your training. To apply, all that we ask is that you have:
- A genuine interest in making a difference
- Excellent Communication both written and verbal
- Access to a car
- A flexible a can do attitude
- Caring attitude
What we can offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay / Guaranteed hours / Full and Part time contracts available and paid travelling
- 28 days Holiday pro rata
- Immediate start subject to references and Dbs check and completion of Induction
- Use of a company car *
- Paid Mileage
- Generous holiday allowance
- Free Uniform
- Excellent training including a 12 Care Certificate Program
- Supportive team including an allocated buddy
- Full and Part Time Opportunities inc Weekend/Evening Work
- Flexible hours and local work
- Progressive on going training to support you in your role
- Room for progression within the company
Contact us on 01223 864 066 for a friendly chat or to request a job description.